We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer
Prosaris is a tech company that develops hardware and software for industrial and hazardous environments. Our smart ultrasonic leak detectors allow customers to assess and monitor compressed air leaks that result in energy loss. Our solution helps customers locate compressed air and gas leaks, calculate real-time energy, environmental, and financial impacts, integrate with their energy management systems, and support eligibility for Utility compressed air incentives. We are located in Bedford, NS, and we are committed to building a smart and sustainable future.
This is a full-time hybrid role (located in Bedford, NS, with flexibility for remote work) for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer/Developer. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of software systems. You will work collaboratively with other developers and stakeholders to identify and implement new features and improvements. You will also provide technical leadership and mentorship to other team members.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong background in Front and Back-End Web Development
- Experience writing shell and/or python scripts to automate tasks
- Ability to learn and adapt to new programming languages and frameworks
- Experience with mobile application development (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience with one or more of Kotlin, Swift, Flutter/Dart would be advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with cloud computing technologies (Google Cloud a must, AWS etc. also good to have)
- Experience with Test Driven Development practices
- Familiarity with automated software testing and the QA process would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps
- Willingness to teach and mentor junior developers
- Experience using version control and the GitFlow process
- An aptitude for product focused decision making
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Will have at least 8 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- 6 years of work experience with Node.js
- 4 years of work experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Will be legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Will be comfortable working in an onsite setting.
If you fit in this role, write to us with your resume, cover letter to email@example.com.